AirPods solve our issue of flexibility. They serve our purpose in various scenarios. They also fulfill the entire case of mobility and usability for a user. But what to do when their case had no charge? How can we connect AirPods when their case is dead? Can we connect an AirPod to an alternate case? Can we even charge an AirPod without a case? Such a situation can happen to anyone. But, there are solutions for such cases. Today, we will look at some probable solutions for such issues. The solutions include some probable steps that are easy to perform for anyone with little technical knowledge.
How Can AirPods Be Connected When The Case Is Dead?
In such cases, AirPod can connect to a device that has the AirPods in its list of previously connected devices. So if your AirPods case is dead, then also you can connect the AirPods to your device. For this, you need to follow some steps that are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
- Open settings on your device, to which you want to connect AirPods.
- Now, open the case and press the button to connect.
Now, follow the on-screen instructions and you will now be able to connect the AirPod when a case is dead.
How To Connect To An Alternate Case When The Case Is Dead?
In case your case is dead then there is an option to connect the AirPods to an alternate case. For this, you need to follow the steps that are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
- Bring the other case near your AirPods.
- Now, put the AirPods in the case and check whether the AirPods are charging are not. If no, then charge your alternate case and then try this step again. If yes, then you can relax and proceed to the next step.
- Now, press the button on the case to connect the AirPods with an alternate case.
- Now, you will see a light red light stop flashing.
- Now, on your iPhone, follow the on-screen instructions that appear after the above steps.
Now, your AirPods will be connected to the alternate case without any issues.
How To Connect AirPods After Forgetting Device?
At times, you can also forget your AirPods from the list of devices that you connect with your iPhone. Now, you can connect your AirPods again after forgetting them. To do so, you need to perform the steps that are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
- Keep your AirPods in their charging case.
- Now close the lid and wait for a few moments.
- Now, open the case and go to the Bluetooth option on your Apple device.
- Now, select the more info option, which is present next to AirPods.
- Now, select forget device option.
- Now, again wait for a few minutes and tap on your AirPods which are now present in the list of your available devices.
Now, the above steps will assist you in reconnecting your AirPods to your Apple device.
What to do if You Lost An AirPod Case?
In such a scenario, your best bet will be to use an alternate AirPods charging case. For this, you need to follow the steps that are given above for this.
Can AirPods Be Charged Without The Case?
For this, you need to keep in mind that the other way around is possible. But you cannot charge an AirPod without a case. For charging the case, you can use the charging cable that is present along with the AirPods in the AirPods packaging box.
- Can AirPods survive the washing machine?
- How to turn off Siri reading texts on Airpods?
- How to increase bass on Airpods?
- How to Connect Two Sets of AirPods to One MacBook?
- Can Reset AirPods Be Tracked?
- How To Find AirPod Case?
- How To Connect AirPods When Case Is Dead?
- How To Make Airpods Louder On Android
- How To Not Lose AirPods?
- How To Find Your AirPods When Dead
- How To Eject Water From AirPods?
- How Do AirPods Charge So Fast?
- How To Turn Off Siri Notifications On AirPods
- How To Turn Siri Off On AirPods