How to Connect Two Sets Of AirPods To One MacBook?
How to Connect Two Sets of AirPods to One MacBook? AirPods are an innovation. They are the face of modern technology. But at times, they can also be somewhat incomplete. It means that they sometimes become incompetent. For example, in case you are with your brother or sister watching a movie on the laptop. In this scenario, suppose each of you has only one pair of AirPods. Today, we will look at some potential steps that can help us in removing this issue from our lives.
Now, there are some steps that you need to follow to connect two sets of AirPods to one MacBook.
The steps are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
- Switch on Bluetooth of your Mac.
- Now, go to Finder on your Mac.
- Now, select Applications.
- Now, go to Utilities and select Audio MIDI Setup.
- Now, go to the Audio Devices option.
- Now, select + button.
- Now, go to Create Multi-Output Device.
- Now, uncheck MacBook internal speakers.
- Now, select the AirPods from the list of devices.
- Now, activate Drift Correction for the second pair of AirPods.
- Now, open the Apple menu.
- Now, go to System Preferences.
- Now, tap on Sound.
- Now, select Multi-Output Devices.
Now, after the above steps are over, you will be able to use both AirPods with your Mac. Now, you will be able to enjoy your movie with your family without any issues.
AirPods won’t connect to a Mac
At times, AirPods is not able to connect to Mac. In such a scenario, you need to follow the steps of some methods that are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
Method 1: Bluetooth Can Cause Issues
Now for this method, you need to do only two things, that are: –
- First, switch off your Bluetooth on your Mac.
- Now, after some time, switch on Bluetooth on Mac.
Now, your issues with Bluetooth are no more. You will now be able to connect your Bluetooth devices with your Mac again.
Method 2: Faulty AirPods
Now, if the above method is not working for you, then there are chances that your AirPods are not working. So, now is the time for a visit to the Apple Service Center.
Method 3: Battery Charge Is Low On Your AirPods
Now, if you are one of those, who are not careful enough to keep your AirPods on full charge, then this one is for you. So, you need to check the battery charge of your AirPods. If it does not have a full charge, then you need to charge it for some time and then try to reconnect them to your Mac.
Why You Must Use Two Pairs Of AirPods?
The AirPods now support surround sound technology to enhance the user experience. So if there are two people in a group, then having two AirPods is a great option. It will enhance the viewing experience to new heights.