How To Edit Video Playback Speed On iPhone : Complete Guide
Occasionally, a video you would like to share is too long. It occasionally doesn’t equal the tempo of the music you’ve selected. In that other instance, accelerating could make it funny.
You can edit video playback speed on iPhone with the help of the app available on appstore. Some apps are free while some are available with paid versions. The good thing is that some of these tools listed in this article could help you to edit video playback speed on iPhone.
How To Edit Video Playback Speed On iPhone : Complete Guide
BeeCut is the simplest video-editing app that can help you to edit video playback speed on iPhone. It provides a wide range of fundamental editing options and makes it easy to precisely clip, crop, and remove unnecessary segments of your movie. Additionally, BeeCut’s ability to speed up or slow down your clips is one of its best features. Here are the instructions for using this app.
- Download the app from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Then launch it
- To choose the video and the screen resolution, touch the “+” icon on the app’s main screen.
- To access the editing menu after choosing, tap the video on the timeline. To change the speed of your video, click the “Speed” button.
- Afterward, save your altered movie by clicking the “Export” icon in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Slow Fast Slow
A tool called Slow Fast Slow was initially developed to allow users to speed up or slow down iPhone videos. In addition, you may upload your films straight to a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. Check out this programme to speed up videos on your iPhone using the instructions we’ve supplied below.
- Download and install the programme on your phone to begin editing your video.
- By clicking the “+” icon in the lower middle of the screen, you can view and choose the video.
- To change the speed of your video, holding press to add or subtract a point.
- Lastly, save your video by tapping the “Export/share” button.
3. Tempo Video Editor
Tempo Video Editor is another fantastic video editor where you can record and accelerate iPhone video playing. Only with just a few clicks, this incredible gadget can produce both a fast-forward and a slow-motion illusion. You could share the finished film with your friends on a variety of social networking platforms, much like the other video editors mentioned above. Consider using this fantastic tool to change the speed of your clip.
- In your iPhone, download, set up, and launch the application.
- Choose a video, then an aspect ratio.
- After that, click the “Speed” icon and then make the necessary adjustments.
- To preserve the altered movie on your iPhone, press “Save” in the final step.
4. Using Clideo
If you want to edit video playback speed on iPhone without any app, you shouldn’t need to purchase and install any apps in order to speed up your video on an iPhone because the considerate Clideo group has created an appropriate online speed changer.
It is made for novice users and is totally straightforward. It’s secure and safe since Clideo never shares your personal information with outside parties and only keeps your files on the server for up to 24 hours.
Learn how to accelerate an iPhone video right now.
any browsers, use the Video Speed Changer. In the middle, tap the sizable blue button, then choose a recording from your camera roll. By the way, our application is cross-platform and not just compatible with iPhones.
Call a drop-down menu and choose the proper options to import a file from Google Drive or Dropbox.
Speed up the video
Select one of the predefined slow and fast settings on the right after the editor page has opened. Alternately, you may manually adjust the speed using the slider beneath them; the top speed is four times faster.
Keep in mind that the speed of sound will adjust accordingly. Mark the “Mute video” box if that’s not what you’re looking for. With the aid of our Audio Encoder, you can subsequently add a song to your clip.
Select an output format from the more than 20 that are offered.
When finished, click “Speed” and wait a little while.
Save the speeded up video
To be sure you received what you intended, preview. If that’s so, save the modified video to your system or a cloud storage service. If not, try editing again at a different pace.
5. Shortcuts app
For anyone who is unaware, smartphones running the most recent iterations of iOS and iPadOS come pre-installed with the iOS Shortcuts app. You must install it from the App Store if your iPhone or iPad is operating a previous version, though. When you’re finished, just carry out these actions:
- Launch the Shortcuts application on your iPad or iPhone.
- After launch, you’ll be sent to the My Shortcuts area. To browse shortcuts, select “Gallery” from the bottom panel.
- Select “Share Sheet Shortcuts” by swiping right on the cards that appear at the top of the screen. Alternatively, you can enter “Change Video Speed” in the search bar to locate the shortcut.
- To download the app and after that add it to the My Shortcuts section, click “Add Shortcut.”
- Now open Safari on your phone, navigate to the website where the video is located, and begin watching it. Not yet. Don’t launch the full-screen player. To open the iOS sharing sheet, tap the share symbol from the Safari bar at the bottom.
- To start utilizing the shortcut, scroll all of the way to the bottom and choose “Change Video Speed.”
- You’ll see a presentation with a pop-up menu from which you would select the speed in which the clip plays. Choose your speed to move on to the following phase.
- In order to obtain the specific website you’re on, Safari will now request for permission. Once you click “Allow,” you can continue.
Given are the easiest ways to edit video playback speed on iPhone. If you are searching an editing app for edit video playback speed on iPhone. You must try these apps because their functions and features help you to make awesome videos easily. For any more about edit video playback speed on iPhone then let us know.