How To Turn Off Siri Reading Texts On Airpods? Easy To Use
Siri has various features which make it a great companion for Apple users. But there are times when Siri and AirPods can be a deadly irritating combination. The irritating thing can be the occasional alarming notifications that can startle you while you are doing some work. It can be irritating and can annoy you at any time. So, now the question arises how can we turn off Siri reading texts on Airpods? It can also sometimes disclose your private messages to someone else if someone takes your AirPods for a few seconds. So, we will get to see about some of the methods or steps that can assist us to avoid this scary and startling situation.
Turn Of Siri Reading Texts On Airpods?
To stop Siri from reading notifications on AirPods, there are some methods that a user can use. The methods are: –
- Permanently stop the notifications
- Stop the text reading temporarily without a time limit
- Stop the text reading with a time limit
Permanently Stop The Notifications
To do so, you need to follow some simple steps. The steps are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Select Control Center.
- Select Announce messages.
- Now, tap on the minus sign present beside the Announce messages.
So, now the above steps will assist you in getting rid of the annoying messages on your AirPods. These steps will remove the notification or text announcement from your AirPods.
Stop The Notifications Temporarily Without A Time Limit
To do so, you need to follow the steps that are given below in a sequence for your convenience: –
- Go to Control Center on your iPhone.
- Now, select Announce messages option.
Now, the above steps will disable your announcement until you re-enable it.
Stop The Notifications For A Time Limit
Now, you also have the option to disable the notifications until a time limit. Now, you need to follow the steps that are given below in a step-by-step manner for your convenience: –
- Find the announce Messages icon.
- Tap and hold on to it.
- Now select one of the options between Off for the day or mute for 1 hour.
Now, the above steps will disable the text reading for the said amount of time. After the time limit, notifications will again start on your AirPods.
Bonus: Disable Text Reading Using Apple Watch
You can also use Apple Watch to turn off text reading. To do so, you need to perform some easy steps: –
- Go to Announce Messages with the Siri icon.
- Now, tap and hold the icon.
- Now, select one of the two options between Off for the day or mute for 1 hour.
Now, the above steps will disable the text reading in your AirPods. Now, you will be able to do your work with complete silence.
So, the above steps or methods will turn off text reading using Apple Watch. The steps that are present in this article are simple and easy to perform. It will not require any technical know-how.